Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How i view myself

i view myself as just a person like everyone else, but a person who thinks differently then a majority of my peers. My dad is white and grew up in a trailer park with his father. My mother is half African American half Haitian and grew up on a farm. I was raised in St. Paul for my younger years, and then moved to a small town in Wisconsin on lake superior when i was in second grade. I was raised to be a christian but over the years I have gone away from Christianity and any religion because people tend just just hear what they want to hear, and I think there is the possibility of a a greater spiritual being out there but i think that people just make things up to fit their culture, and thats why there are so many religions in the world, and all of them believe in a god but they fight wars over who's view of god is the right one and its so stupid what religion does to some people, and in my opinion people create religion to have a center in their life, some thing to make them whole or make them feel better. Its all in their heads.
As a school student I am not a good one. The only thing I enjoy about school is my friends. The only thing I use the shit I learn in school for is to know my enemy better and so i can learn more about what i dislike about this place. Other than that most of the information in school is useless. Out side of school I am interested in learning what I want and need to learn. I am interested in learning new things that will be useful in my present life and the life ahead of me, and I like being more educated about things I want to know, or need to know, and I also enjoy educated others out on the streets with knowledge about how to make it better.
My identity would be one of being exactly who you want to be and doing exactly what you want to do. No one has the the authority or control to tell you what to do. I am an anarchist. I believe that we the people are being suffocated by the governments of the world and that they are preventing us from living our lives to the fullest and preventing us from experiencing the full freedom that every human being should be born with.
I am do not talk a lot sometimes. It depends on my mood or what people I am around. I am not shy. I am caring and friendly. I will give respect to those that give respect to me. Everyone is equal so I do not give anything to people unless they deserve it. I take most things lightly and do not get offended easily. I tend to get angry very easily when it comes to police officers. I listen to punk rock and some older metal, and I play in two bands with my friends. I skateboard every chance I can, but I am not trying to go pro or be super competitive, I just skate cause Its something that I LOVE and it is a good way to take out anger and just enjoy yourself and push yourself to be better. Music is the best way to take out your anger without being destructive. I love my friends and family. If I didn't have the friends I have in the area that I live in Id probably start going insane living in the north woods with no one who shared the same views or interests as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment